Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Again and again

I wouldn't call myself a blogger, you see, I did it again. This goes on forever and ever. I think the main reason is when reading back those past entries, it makes me look dumb. Yes, human have feelings, we shouldn't restrict from expressing ourself, but I don't know, probably because this is the way I do things. But there is this 'electric shock/attraction, proses kimia/chemical process' thingy from the blog that makes me want to write something in it , or it's not the 'attraction' thing. Maybe I'm seeking attention from others la, that's why I blog.

But what makes a blog a BLOG? Hmmm, probably you need to have a theme for your blog. Like a videoblog that shares videos, Food BLOG!!!! That's the best, I always wanted to try that, but consider about time, petrol etc etc. It won't work out I guess. Bimboo's blog, no comment on that, thats bullshit. Everyone has their own definition for blogs la, so I don't wanna talk much about it.

So, I decided to give another try and I hope this time things will work out. This time I decided to not have Cbox or maybe nuffnang cause these are the devils that got me distracted. Fuck it.

5 Comments:

Blogger pinkfeetapple ♥ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 19, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

just blog as what u want it to be, its yr personal blog anyway

February 19, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Chin Yau said...

thanks johnny.

February 21, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger AS said...

you are funny~haha...

February 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Fiona Gan said...

:)

February 22, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home