Friday, March 27, 2009

Here it goes

It's time for a proper update I guess. A short one will do, I need to get back the feeling of writing again Hah, been rushing for final projects lately, supper every night, It's either maggi or burger. My tummy is starting to grow, bigger bigger, I need to flex only can see the packs, Lol. Didn't play basketball for almost 3 months. Doubt I can run anymore. Besides that, I'm turning into a heavy smoker. At least one pack a day or more, this is not the way...I don't need it actually.

It's funny when I think back how I anti smoker and cigarettes.
Now, I'm a smoker. I failed... So, now is the time to get back to the healthy lifestyle. lulz. And one pack of cigarette is damn expensive. Cannot survive longer if I maintain like that. Plus, I hate the printed disgusting pictures on cigarette box. Funny Malaysia 'G', on one side they have to think about the profit they get from cigarette company, the other side thinking about their rakyat's health. Very much contradicted. That's why they didn't fully ban cigarette.

Time for some serious work out.
Health conscious, Health conscious.
My very lousy will power.

3 Comments:

Blogger bunny said...

stop smoking leh. is not good.
and u shud put a c.box or leave comment without login in. :D

March 30, 2009 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Chin Yau said...

whos this.

March 30, 2009 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger AS said...

you smoke??! i'm astonished.

April 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home